Lazy Luddite Log

18.9.07

Imagining

Fuel For The Day
The blogs of today are full of photos (just hit the Next Blog button to see what I mean). Lest I be rolled over by the twin forces of culture and technology I will need to do the same (if my film camera will oblige).

I expressed a wish to do this ages ago and then put my mug shot here but I have only in the last week started adding more photos (via my FlickR account). The trick for me is that I am still using a film camera and will do so till it is kaput! But rather than get prints developed, I am now getting the images put on disc. I have put a few photos here of recent events and will also retrospectively add some images to old blog posts if I feel they are relevant to the subject matter. In this way I will get the site looking more interesting. Still it will only be occasionally.

I have added a new Images label so that I can quickly find past posts with photos incorporated into them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Well the Next Blog button was removed sometime in the past. I wonder if it was due to privacy concerns. Curious since blogs are understood to be public.

    Also I never knew at the time of this post that tags only show you the most recent several such entries rather than all of them.

    By Blogger Dan, At 21 January, 2024  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home