Lazy Luddite Log

3.10.06

The Transformers Are Here

Well sorta... I got sent this link some time ago but am only now blogging it. It depicts a "real transforming robot" and it is kinda cool in a wonky way. Have a look at it here. The future is now! Of course the computer graphics characters in the coming live-action Transformers will look way more impressive (I hope).

I normally try to do original content on my blog but have just been slack-minded in the last week or so. These linkages will just have to suffice till I can get inspired once more.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Checking back over very old posts and notice here that the linked webpage has changed. It still describes an animatronic transforming robot but the image is now of a much larger model of such a construct. The original was way cooler.

    By Blogger Dan, At 14 January, 2024  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home